Platica y Prueba: Sparkling Wine of Mexico
Sparkling wine is not just for special occasions!
In this class, you’ll learn about different winemaking methods and examine the texture of bubbles, the balance of fruit, acidity, and the sweetness of various blends created using Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Barbera grapes, and more!
Guest Speaker: Gil Gutierrez, Baja Wine Importer of Vinos Los Ángeles.
Parking Lot Locations
There are two nearby locations for Parking:
- La Plaza Village Parking Lot: 555 North Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes Parking Lot: 171 Arcadia St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
Dress Code Policy
For the safety of all attendees, LA Plaza Cocina asks that all attendees abide by the following guidelines of our Dress Code Policy to make our space safe for you, our staff members, and our guest chefs:
- Please wear comfortable clothing with closed-toe shoes
- Please pull long hair back with a hairband
- Attendees must wear a mask throughout the duration of the program except for eating and/or drinking
If you have any questions, please review the Frequently Asked Question section of our website below the Culinary Programs Calendar, or contact us by calling (323) 397-8365, or email us at email@example.com
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Attendees of LA Plaza Cocina’s food programs must provide proof of vaccination to attend both the cooking classes and demonstrations. In addition, all attendees must wear a mask throughout the duration of the program except for eating and/or drinking.
For attendees who are NOT vaccinated, you must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken 72 hours (3 days) before attending this event.